IV & Injection therapy is a powerful way to get you the vitamins you need fast! Not only that but they can provide you with the boost you need to beat that cold or help support your body when it’s feeling run-down!
IVs Benefit the Following:
- Digestive Concerns: when you’re struggling with digestive concerns and may not be absorbing all of your nutrients properly then IVs can help while we’re working on the root cause of your digestive issues.
- Immune Health: if you seem to catch bug after bug and find that you’re sick with symptoms for a long time after, OR have a chronic infection you’re always battling (think UTIs, mono or sinusitis for example), IVs can be hugely supportive to boost your immune system and help kill some of the bugs
- Fatigue and Stress: IVs are a fantastic way to boost energy levels and ensure your body has all of the cofactors to get you through stressful periods at home or at work.
- Anxiety and Depression: Mood support is huge with IV therapy! Whether anxiety is driving you nuts, a low mood is keeping you down or you’re having trouble sleeping, we have options for it all.
- Poor or Inconsistent Diet: It can be hard to eat your best on a daily basis, especially if you’re a shift worker or travel for your job. Using IVs, we can get key nutrients into your body to help boost what you’re currently able to do for food and nutrition even if it isn’t optimal.
- Liver Support and Detox: whether you’re looking for general liver support or you’re exposed to a certain chemical in your daily life, your liver requires a variety of nutrients to function at its best and IVs are a great way to get those nutrients into you in a very quick way!
With IV & injection therapy, highly concentrated liquid forms of vitamins and nutrients are injected directly into muscles or veins. The most common vitamin injection is a B12 shot; it takes about ten seconds to administer and can give you an energy boost immediately.
A drip IV takes about a half an hour for the smallest size (and can be much longer depending on what we have in it), and allows for larger volumes of vitamins to be used, meaning you can get higher doses in one treatment.
Injections and IV therapies are a great way to get vitamins, minerals, and other micronutrients right into your bloodstream. This means we can get you the nutrients you need to feel healthy and happy, without worrying about if you’re digestive system is absorbing them properly.
B12 shots are a great way to boost those energy levels – fast! By directly injecting this important vitamin (who many people are functionally deficient in, by the way), we can bypass the complicated steps involved in absorbing B12 from your food and you’ll notice the difference! You’ll feel an increase in energy almost immediately!
There are many steps required for you to properly absorb vitamin B12 from your food, and if your digestion is impaired in any way, chances are you’re not getting the levels you need to feel energized. People with celiac disease, Crohn’s or colitis, or other inflammatory bowel conditions aren’t able to properly absorb B12 and other nutrients from their diets. While we work on reducing the inflammation, B12 shots can be a great way to get this essential vitamin. Digestion is also affected by stress, and if you’re under a lot of it, a B12 shot can be a great way to give you an energy boost while we work on reducing your stress levels.
Vitamin B12 is only found in meats and animal sources, like dairy. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, you might be missing out on this important nutrient. We can help educate you on how to obtain well-balanced proteins from your diet, and in the meantime, we can get you the vitamin B12 you need, fast, so you can feel great!
Meyer’s IVs or Meyer’s cocktails are a blend of vitamins and minerals that your body craves. Including vitamin C, B vitamins, and minerals like magnesium and calcium, Meyer’s IVs can be a great way to get high doses of vitamins directly into your system very quickly. They’re great for when you feel a cold coming on, or after an illness. Athlete’s love the boost in energy they get from a vitamin IV and if you have compromised digestion, a Meyer’s IV can be a great part of a regular routine until we get your digestive system back where it should be!
There are also many other nutrients and micronutrients that can be included in part of a custom IV designed specially for you. Things like glutathione can be a great part of a detox protocol, as this high power antioxidant is essential in getting your cells working properly. Amino acids can be given by IV as part of a mood support protocol, and are part of the building blocks required for proper neurotransmitter function as part of a treatment for depression or other mental health concerns. Ask us if you think a tailor-made IV might be right for you!
Ask how injection and IV therapies might fit into your treatment plan! I would really love to share our answers with you! Book an appointment today!