I’m Dr. Shannon Morgenstern and as a Naturopathic Doctor, I often hear from professional millennial women that they’re doing everything right…they’re eating well, they’re exercising, they’re going to yoga or meditating but despite all that healthy living, something still doesn’t feel good in their bodies and they don’t know how to fix it.
What I do is what I believe, and what I believe is that you can be doing everything right-you can have all the good habits in the world, but if you don’t have a profound connection to yourself, your environment and to your food, you won’t ever achieve optimal health.
I make a difference for professional millennial women to optimize their health, unravel what works best for their bodies and lifestyles and help them to find lasting wellness so that they can thrive in their careers, transcend in their health and lead inspired lives.
Does this sound like you?
- You wake up still feeling exhausted after a good night of sleep
- You feel bloated but can’t figure out why
- Your PMS and cramping is driving you nuts
- You wonder how well your body is TRULY coping with the busy-ness of modern life
- Your regular family doctor has told you that your labs are perfect and there’s nothing really wrong
- Colds and flus seem to last forever…you get sick and it takes you weeks to recover
My deepest desire is to take you from… simply surviving to OPTIMALLY THRIVING.
I may be the right Naturopathic Doctor for you if:
- You’re ready to commit to optimizing your health and wellbeing
- You’ve had enough of feeling like you’re leading a mediocre life
- You need help figuring out WHY you aren’t feeling well
- You want PERMANENT solutions to ensure lasting wellness
Call Dr Morgenstern at (403) 460-0647 or book in online for your FREE 15-minute meet and greet today! We’ll chat about what’s not working well in your life and how you and I can work together to get you feeling better to find lasting health and wellness.
Dr. Shannon Morgenstern is registered and licensed by the following Professional Associations: